Major Muscles Worked:
Lower Back, Glutes, Rear Shoulder
- Lie down on your belly
- Legs straight, arms straight, overhead.
- Lift your head up off the mat, engage your glutes, and lift your arms and legs off the floor.
- This is not a huge movement. Do not expect a large range of motion – unless your back is very flexible.
- If its uncomfortable to raise your arms overhead, you can alternatively position your arms out to the side of your body, or along side of your body with your hands down by your hips.
- To make this movement easier, you can perform repetitions instead of holding.
- With Repetitions, you would bring everything up off the floor
- Hold for a count of 1-2
- Then release back to the floor