Major Muscles Worked
Legs, Posterior Chain (all the muscles in the back of your body)
- Stand with your feet closer than hip width apart. Feet should be parallel to each other.
- Loop a band with handles around a sturdy base.
- Grab each handle of the band, and standing up straight, walk forward a few paces.
- Chest is up, shoulders are back.
- Keeping your back flat, and shoulders rolled back, hinge at your hips.
- Stop when you feel a stretch in your hamstrings or lower back.
If the band is slack at the bottom of the movement, walk forward 1-2 steps.
- Reverse the movement.
- Push your hips back.
- Keep your back flat/neutral.
- Don’t let your knees track forward—press them back.
- Pull your chest forward.