Major Muscles Worked:
- Lie down, on your back, with your knees bent, and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lightly support your head with your hands.
- Crunching with your stomach, lift your head and shoulders up off the floor.
- Simultaneously, bring your right knee in to your chest as you rotate to bring your left elbow towards your knee.
You don’t need your elbow to touch your knee. Just bring them close together.
- Repeat with the opposite side
- If your neck gets sore, you can perform the same movement, but supporting your head with your hands.
Be aware, though, that the reason that your neck is getting sore is from the muscles supporting your head. The muscles in your neck will get stronger as you perform this movement more often.