Major Muscles Worked
Legs, Posterior Chain (all the muscles in the back of your body)
- Stand with your feet closer than hip width apart. Feet should be parallel to each other.
- Hold one dumbbell in each hand by your sides.
- Chest is up, shoulders are back.
- Keeping your back flat, and shoulders rolled back, hinge at your hips.
- Stop when you feel a stretch in your hamstrings or lower back.
- Reverse the movement.
- Push your hips back.
- Keep your back flat/neutral.
- Don’t let your knees track forward—press them back.
- Pull your chest forward.