- 2 ounces cubed Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup silken soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Starting on the lowest speed, chop the cheese cubes in the blender jar until it settles into the bottom of the jar, gradually increasing the speed. Add the garlic down the chute and chop until minced.
- Next, add the mustard, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and tofu to the blender and blend until smooth. While the blender is running, drizzle olive oil down the middle of the vortex that has formed. Add more or less of the olive oil and blend until it reaches salad dressing consistency.