- 4 split Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2c mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2c onion, sliced
- 1/2c green peppers, sliced
- 1/2T red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- olive oil (enough to coat the bottom of the pan – so that your chicken doesn’t stick)
- 1 large can or 2 14 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- Place oil in a large sautepan, over medium heat. Add chicken – brown on both sides, but don’t cook through. Remove chicken from pan.
- In same pan, add garlic & red pepper cook until garlic browns. Add onion, mushroom, and green pepper, and cover. Meanwhile cut chicken into bite-size peices. When veggies are tender, add the chicken & crushed tomatoes. Cook until chicken is cooked through.