Who Health Coaching is not for
- If you want a meal plan, or a list of foods to eat & avoid, I am not the person for you.
- If you don’t want to think about what you need to do, this is not the service for you.
- If you’re expecting this to be easy, it’s not.
- If you don’t have time to work on yourself, you should call me when you do.
- If you’re looking for a quick fix solution this is not the program to follow
- If you expect fast results, this isn’t the program for you.
Who Health Coaching is for
- If you’re ready to stop fighting with your body, you’ve found your home.
- If you’re ready to eat and move for health, this is the right program for you
- If you’re ready to examine your mindset around why you do certain behaviors, this is the program for you.
- You acknowledge that you did not get here overnight; and it’s not going to get fixed overnight either
- If you’re ready to love and accept your body as it is, Welcome!
You’re looking for something different from the typical personal trainer experience.
Well, you’ve found it.
Maybe you’ve hired a personal trainer in the past. And maybe you’ve attended workout classes. You might workout on your own, or maybe you have a workout that a trainer gave you 3 years ago, but you’re never sure exactly what you should be doing. And truth be told, when you’re crunched for time, you skip your workouts all together. Because you don’t have time to spend an hour in the gym? (And being honest, who really does?)
What if you could figure out, What is the minimum effective dose of exercise that YOU need to do to accomplish your goals? You might get a lot of time back!
You’ve been on a diet. You’ve probably tried several. Cabbage Soup? Paleo. South Beach. Maybe Weight Watchers. Regardless of which diet(s) you’ve tried, they all work like this: You get a meal plan, and you eat the foods that they tell you to eat. You swear off the foods that aren’t on the list. And it’s all worked. Until it didn’t. Because what those diet plans don’t teach you, is what foods are right for YOU.
Health coaching is a different approach to health. You might be a seasoned pro at dieting and exercising, or you might be a complete novice. No matter your experience, I will meet you where you are on your journey.
I’m not going to give you a meal plan. I’m not going to tell you what foods are off limits. I will introduce you to, and suggest that you try different techniques in your diet, activity, sleep and stress management. Sure, we all want fast results, but no lasting change comes from quick fix methods. Truly changing our behavior comes from a series of small, but significant habits, we’re building the base for lasting body image and behavior change.
Yes, this is going to be a journey. It’s going to get uncomfortable. But in the end, you will know so much more about how your body responds to foods, activity, stress, and sleep; and you’ll be able to act in kind to the consistent changes that our fast paced lives demand.