Major Muscles Worked:
Lower Back, Glutes, Rear Shoulder
- Lie down on your belly
- Legs straight, arms straight, overhead.
- Lift your head up off the mat, engage your glutes, and lift your right arm and left leg off the floor.
While your right arm and left leg are moving, you can keep your left arm and right leg relaxed on the floor
- Replace your right arm and left leg to the floor.
keep your head up
- Repeat action with your left arm and right leg.
- This is not a huge movement. Do not expect a large range of motion – unless your back is very flexible.