Major Muscles Worked:
- Place a looped band around your legs, positioned just above your knees.
- Sit on a mat, with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor and touching eachother, and supporting your upper body with your hands behind you.
- Keeping your hands, butt, and feet on the floor, engage your glutes & your knees away from the mid-line of your body.
Keep your ankles straight, and go as far as your range of motion will allow. Some of that will depend on the resistance of the band.
- Slowly, return to the starting position.
- It’s not a huge movement; it will depend on your hip flexibility.