Major Muscles Worked:
- Lie down, on your back, with your knees bent, and your feet flat on the floor
- Crunching with your stomach, lift your head and shoulders up off the floor.
- Reach for your right ankle
its okay if you can’t touch your ankle. If you want to be able to do that, bring your feet in, closer to your body.
- Reach for your left ankle
- If your neck gets sore, you can perform the same movement, but supporting your head with your hands.
Be aware, though, that the reason that your neck is getting sore is from the muscles supporting your head. The muscles in your neck will get stronger as you perform this movement more often.
- To increase your range of motion, move your feet further away from your body.