- Lie down on your back.
- Hold the ends of one dumbbell with each of your hands.
- Arms are straight, holding the weight towards the ceiling.
- Starting with the weight towards the ceiling.
- Lower the weight, with control to your chest, and press back towards the ceiling.
- At the top of the motion, hinge at your shoulder to lower the weight to the floor, overhead.
- With straight arms, reverse the motion to bring the weight back towards the ceiling.
- Push the weight towards the ceiling lifting your head & shoulders of the mat.
- Use a weight appropriate for the Pullover exercise.
- During the pullover movement, your arms should be straight.
Do not bend your elbows.
- The lower back stays glued to the floor during the crunch movement.
- Your neck is relaxed during the chest press and pullover movements.
- Your legs should be engaged, toes pointed towards the ceiling, and not flopping open.