Hi There! I’m Elizabeth!
I help high functioning executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders with executive presence improve their professional and personal performance by coaching them to better health through easy to do, sustainable habits.
Health is a continuum, and we’re all somewhere on that line. There might be some things that we do daily which directly influence how we feel on a day-to-day basis: the foods we eat, the amount of sleep and exercise that we get, how much stress we deal with, and how we handle it. I meet you where you are, and with the skills that you have already established, I help you build healthier, sustainable skills that inch you towards the healthier end of the spectrum.
I have over 20 years of working with adults in a teaching/learning environment, 12 years of personal training and health coaching experience, and countless other health related certifications – because I too was searching for that magic pill – the one that would instantly make me thin, and happy with my body.
But even though I’m a “health pro”, my journey to health was not a straight path. There is so much confusing information about health in the world, and I fell for it too! Looking for the magic pill, I think I tried every fad and supplement until I found what worked for me.
Research proves over and over again that when we exercise, eat right, get enough sleep, and manage our stress, our brain functions at a higher level. It’s a cycle that feeds on itself to help us make better choices, and become healthier.
Because I work with your existing skills and strengths, and help you build on them – creating a high-touch experience – changing your behavior to do things in a healthier way becomes easier, and therefore you will finally become successful in what goals you have, think clearer, make better decisions, and be a better leader.
This is How I Can Help You:
- Find the right diet for you. By learning which foods your body thrives on, you’ll have sustained focus.
- Improve your sleep so that you can have high energy all day long.
- Start an exercise routine, which will improve your problem solving and ability to think clearer.
- Be accountable to yourself – because if you can’t lead yourself, how can you lead others?
If you really want to know more, here are a few things you don’t know about me:
- My roller derby name is BarBelle
- I’m the youngest of 6 children in my family – and they all think I’m a little off my rocker for moving out of the country
- The craziest thing I ever did was moving in with my husband after dating long-distance for only 5 months
When I’m not helping folks get healthier through online health coaching, you’ll probably find me at the beach with my two dogs, Bessie and Sadie, or drinking a glass of Malbec and sharing a pizza with my main squeeze, Gary!
Work with me by signing up for my weekly email on the right side of your screen (or below if you’re on a mobile device)!
And learn more about My Transformation.