For the Salad:
- 5 or 6 ears of corn*, roasted or grilled
- 1 1/2 pints of cherry or grape tomatos
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs fruity olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut the corn kernels from the cobb; add tomatos & onion.
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Toss corn mixture with dressing. Top with blue cheese.
* One medium ear of corn yields 1/2 cup corn.