- 1 head of cauliflower, cut up into 1″ florets and stalks
- 2-3 lbs sweet potatos, cut up in 1″ cubes (leave skins on for texture, or optionally peel first)
- 1-2 chipotle chile peppers in adobo, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp spread (optional)
- Place sweet potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water, add salt, and bring to boiling on medium high for 30 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, steam cauliflower for 20 minutes. Drain & transfer cauliflower to food processor or blender. Process unitil smooth.
- Add cauliflower and chipotle chile peppers to sweet potatoes, Mash sweet potatoes with hand masher or hand mixer. Combine until desired texture is achieved.
- Top with optional butter or spread.