Ingredients For Salad:
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 pound snow peas, julienned
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Ingredients For Dressing:
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper puree (or 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Puree in a blender the vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, chipotle pepper puree, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil. Add water to desired consistency (about 1/4 cup). Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine cabbage, lettuce, carrots, snow peas, cilantro, and green onion in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with chicken & peanuts.