Major Muscles Worked:
- Start in a high plank position with your feet closer to your elbows than you would for a traditional low plank.
- Start by lifting one foot off the floor.
Tuck your hips just slightly.
- Bring your knee of your raised foot towards your opposite elbow.
Your goal is to touch your elbow with your opposite knee.
- Replace the foot to it’s original position.
- Repeat with other side.
- If you can’t get your knee to meet your elbow, try shifting your body forward so that your palms are directly under your shoulders, or even a bit lower.
- There is some flexibility involved in this exercise.