Major Muscles Worked:
- Hip Dips start out as you would the Low Plank – on your forearms.
- Keeping your shoulders above your forearms, rotate your hips to the right so that the right hip touches the mat.
- Return back to the low plank position
- Repeat on the other side.
- Your shoulders should be directly over your forearms, not your elbows.
- The weight should be distributed over your forearms. not on your elbows.
- Tuck your hips
- Engage your core, glutes, legs, and back.
- You should have a straight line between your shoulders, hips, knees and ankles. No sagging of the hips, or hips towards the ceiling.
- Look at the ground 1-2 feet in front of you to create a neutral spine.
- Your feet may travel away from you. That’s totally normal. Just pick up your feet, re-position them, and continue from where you left off.