- Stand with your feet about hip width apart. Feet should be parallel or toes just slightly pointed out.
- Either hold the ends of one dumbell in each hand, or hold one dumbell in each hand.
- Chest is up, shoulders are back.
- Squat with your weights on either side of your legs.
or if you’re not useing weights, hands can be at your hips or by your sides.
Review the Goblet Squat for demonstration on the squat movement.
- Lunge one foot back, and return to standing.
Review the Lunge for demonstration on the lunge movement.
- Lunge the other foot back, and return to standing.
- Do not look at the ground.
- Review cueing for both the squat movment and the lunge movement