- Stand with your feet closer than hip width apart. Feet should be parallel to eachother.
- Hold one dumbell in each hand by your sides.
- Chest is up, shoulders are back.
- Hinge at your hips to move into a Stiff Legged Deadlift.
Review the Stiff Legged Deadlift Movement Pattern Here.
- In the Hinged position, perform the Rowing motion with both sides at the same time.
- Staying in the Hinged position, perform the Rear Raise movement
- Stand up to take some pressure off your lower back.
- Support your lower back by keeping your core engaged while in the hinged position.
- If your lower back hurts during this movement, make sure that your core is engaged.
- Try to keep your weight on your heels as you perform this movement.
Your toes should be able to move freely & wiggle.
- Choose a weight appropriate for the rear raise movement.