Tired of Insomnia, Weight Gain, Irritability & Fatigue?
It Could Be Peri/Menopause!
Watch this free video & in just a few minutes you'll:
- Not knowing what to do to get back to normal.
- Frustration around lack of support & information.
- Resentful of your body and the symptoms that you're experiencing.
- Clarity about what's happening with your body & why.
- Know the exact next steps to take to get back to feeling like yourself again.
- Releasing the judgment around aging and what it means.
Get the Video Training
Hi! I'm Elizabeth
I'm a Master Certified Health & Life Coach for women in menopause and peri menopause. I work with women in midlife who are experiencing changes in their life during this time.
- the physical changes that menopause and aging produce
- the emotional demands that accompany our life changes and family structures
- the physiological changes of how our body responds to external stimulus and how we respond to those changes
- the mental load that we carry as we change our identity and how we see ourselves in the world
I host a weekly podcast called Done with Dieting: a podcast for the woman who, in spite of all of these demands, has been socialized to focus on her appearance, selflessly do for others, and in doing so becomes the best supporting actress in the movie of her own life.
Elizabeth is a Chicago native, but now conducts her coaching business as an Expat in Mexico, and meets with her clients through video: focusing on the areas of health: eating, moving, stress and sleep management, body image and how we think about them through a DEI & feminist lens.
- Certified Life Coach - The Life Coach School
- Certified Feminist Coach - Redesign Your Mind
- Certified Health Coach - American Council on Exercise
- Certified Level 2 Master Coach - Precision Nutrition
- Certified Level 1 Nutrition Coach - Precision Nutrition
- Certified Sleep, Stress & Recovery Coach - Precision Nutrition
- Certified Women’s Hormonal Health Coach - Metabolic Effect
- Certified Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise