TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF TRAINING AND COACHING SERVICES
- Total Health by Elizabeth agrees to provide and the Customer agrees to undertake and pay for the training courses and/or facilities supplied under this agreement. The terms and conditions of this agreement apply to standard or bespoke course undertaken at the Customers premises,the premises of Total Health by Elizabeth or via our online portal.
- In the case of individual and group coaching services all charges quoted by Total Health by Elizabeth are valid for a period of 30 days unless stated otherwise.
2. INDIVIDUAL COACHING
- Provisional course bookings for training and coaching services may be made by telephone. However, to confirm each booking the customer agrees that he will return a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions to Total Health by Elizabeth prior to attending the course. Total Health by Elizabeth reserves the right to refuse attendance to the course in the event that the Terms and Conditions document is not returned prior to commencement of the course.
- For our Online and group coaching, booking and registration takes place online. The courses start upon our receipt of your investment, or the publicized start of the course. You will receive full access to your course when your course starts.
- The description and date and charges for the course are set out on the proposal. In the case of online and e-learning courses these items are described on our website. Total Health by Elizabeth reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its Customers without notice to the customer.
- The course will be given at venue agreed with the Customer. Online and e-Learning courses take place online. In the case of attended training and coaching, Total Health by Elizabeth reserves the right to nominate a reasonable alternative venue and will advise the Customer of this.
- Total Health by Elizabeth reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course if the number of attendees is insufficient to justify the running of the course, or if Total Health by Elizabeth is prevented from doing by events beyond its reasonable control, including in particular but not limited to illness of training staff.
- In the event that Total Health by Elizabeth is obliged to cancel or reschedule any course under the provisions of clause 2.5 Total Health by Elizabeth will notify the Customer forthwith. Total Health by Elizabeth will in addition refund all monies paid by the Customer, or at the Customers option apply the monies to a rescheduled or alternative course. Total Health by Elizabeth accepts no liability for travel, accommodation or incidental costs incurred by the Customer in the event that any course is cancelled or rescheduled.
3. COURSES AT CUSTOMER PREMISES
- By prior agreement with Total Health by Elizabeth and subject to the provisions of this clause Total Health by Elizabeth agrees that it will provide specific training course(s) to the Customer at the Customer’s premises for the charges set out in this Agreement.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the provision of a suitable and secure training room at the Customer’s premises for the duration of the course, (the specification of which will be agreed with Total Health by Elizabeth prior to the course being given) together with all heating, lighting and power supply at no cost to Total Health by Elizabeth The customer agrees not to change the room once it has been agreed. Total Health by Elizabeth will provide a trainer, course materials and appropriate audio and visual equipment. The customer will allow Total Health by Elizabeth access to the training room in advance of the commencement of the course so that computer equipment can be set up and any required alterations to the room layout can be made.
- Customer will indemnify Total Health by Elizabeth against any loss of or damage to equipment and/or injury to or death of its employees or agents arising out of its use of equipment under the provision of this except where the cause arises out of the negligence of Total Health by Elizabeth.
- For individual coaching a deposit is required at the time of booking and a payment plan will be agreed upon between Customer and Total Health by Elizabeth.
- Online and group coaching programs require full payment prior to course commencement unless agreement is made to allow payment by monthly instalments. Commitment is required at outset for payment of the whole course fee over the instalment period.
- All prepayments or vouchers must be used within 1 calendar year of receipt or of issue and cannot be used after that time to purchase courses or services.
5. CANCELLATION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If an individual wishes to cancel or change their booking the following charges will be incurred:-
- Cancel outside 2 weeks of course commencement- Lose 50% of total course cost
- Cancel outside of 4 weeks of course commencement – Lose 75% of total course cost
- Cancel within 6 weeks of course commencement – Lose 100% of total course cost
- If you purchase our courses online and you are a private individual then you have a cooling off period of 14 days in which to cancel your purchase. If we incur a fee during the transaction and you claim a refund within the 14 day period, then we will refund your payment less the fees incurred. If you are a business customer, then see clause 6.4 for Money Back Guarantee.
- Details of Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product or service that we have provided you with, then please let us know within 7 days of making your investment. We will investigate your complaint in the first instance and attempt to put it right. If you are still dissatisfied then we will request a written explanation and if we agree that we have not provided the service that we have advertised and that you paid for, then we will refund your investment less any charges that we have incurred (eg Paypal fees).
7. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The courses are provided under this Agreement at the Customer request. The Customer accepts that they are responsible for verifying that the courses are suitable for their requirements. Total Health by Elizabeth will use all reasonable skill and care in the preparation and presentation of its courses and courses supplied under clause 4. All other conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are excluded.
- Other than as specified in this clause Total Health by Elizabeth’s liability for loss and or damages shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course or hire of facilities out of which the loss or damage has arisen.
- Total Health by Elizabeth will not be responsible for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising even if it has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss.
- Except in respect of the liability of Total Health by Elizabeth or its employees, or in respect of a claim for non-payment of monies due under this Agreement, no action regardless of form arising out of the provisions of training courses or facilities under this agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause.
- The Customer warrants that all the attendees on the course are properly authorised by the customer to attend and that they are suitably qualified to attend. The Customer acknowledges Total Health by Elizabeth’s right to refuse admission or require the removal of any attendee where there are doubts about identity, qualifications or if the attendees behaviour is unacceptable.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all courses developed under the provisions of clause 4 shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Total Health by Elizabeth. The Customer undertakes that it will not copy or permit the copying of course materials, nor disclose or permit disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running the customer’s own courses unless the express written permission of Total Health by Elizabeth is given.
Either party may terminate this Agreement, if the other; is in breach of a material obligation and has not commenced continuing and effective steps to remedy the same within 14 days of a notice calling upon it to do so
- has an order made or a resolution passed for it’s winding up,
- becomes insolvent or unable to pay its debts as they fall due,
- ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business.
- Any such termination shall be without prejudice to any accrued rights or outstanding obligations of either party at date of termination.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to this contract and supersedes any and all prior agreements, discussions, understandings, representations or promises. Each party warrants to the other that it has not relied upon any representation not recorded here which has induced it to enter into this contract. No amendment of the Conditions will be valid unless confirmed in writing by authorised signatories of both parties on or after the date of this contract.
- No delay or forbearance by either party in enforcing its respective rights will prejudice or restrict the rights of that party and no waiver of any such rights or of any breach of any contractual terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any other right or any later breach.
- Neither party will assign or transfer all or any part of this contract without the prior written consent of the other party except that assignments of associated companies of Total Health by Elizabeth are permitted.
- In the event that any of the provisions of the conditions is judged illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of them will not be prejudiced.
- Neither party will be liable to the other for any delay in or failure to perform its obligations under this contract (other than a payment of money) where such delay or failure results from force majeure, act of God, fire, explosion, accident, industrial dispute or any other cause beyond reasonable control.
- Any notice given under this contract by either part to the other must be in writing and may be delivered personally or by recorded delivery or registered post and in case of post will be deemed to have been received on the third working day after the date of posting. Notices must be delivered or sent to the address of the parties on the Order or Order Acceptance or to any other address in writing by either party to the other after the date of this contract.This contract is governed by US Law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.