Major Muscles Worked:
- Lie down, on your back, with your knees bent, and your feet flat on the floor
- Let your knees fall over to the right side of your body
stack your feet on top of one another, as well as your knees. Only allow your knees to go as far as is comfortable, but ensure that BOTH of your shoulders are still touching the ground.
- Crunching with your stomach, lift your head and shoulders up off the floor.
this is NOT a HUGE movement.
- Perform all of the repetitions on one side before moving on to your other side.
- If your neck gets sore, you can support your head with your hands.
Be aware, though, that the reason that your neck is getting sore is from the muscles supporting your head. The muscles in your neck will get stronger as you perform this movement more often.
- DO NOT PULL your head towards your hips – the movement should originate from your shoulders, not your head.