- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons habanero powder
- 1 tablespoon dry thyme
- 2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Reserve amount to use over chicken. Place remaining in airtight container for later use.
- Combine enough oil with reserve rub to make a paste. Spread over chicken. you may prepare ahead of time & let chicken marinate for 24 hours or grill straight away.