- 2 ripe bananas (or frozen & thawed)
- 1/4c fat free yogurt or cream cheese
- 2/3c egg beaters (or 4 egg whites)
- 2t olive oil
- 1c oatmeal
- 5 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2c non-fat dry milk powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×9 pan with cooking spray – set aside.
- In a large bowl (I use a cuisinart), add wet ingredients: Banana, cream cheese, egg beaters, oil. Beat well. Add dry ingredients. Mix until two are combined. Let rest 15 minutes
- Pour batter into prepared pan & bake for 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Pumpkin Spice Bars:
- 1c canned pumpkin for the bananas
- Vanilla protien powder for chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumkin pie spice