- Stand with your feet about hip width apart. Feet should be parallel or toes just slightly pointed out.
- Either hold the ends of one dumbell in each hand, or hold one dumbell in each hand.
- Chest is up, shoulders are back.
- Lunge one foot back, and return to standing.
Review the Lunge for demonstration on the lunge movement.
- As you rise from the Lunge position, perform a Lateral Raise.
Review the Lateral Raise for demonstration on the movement.
- Lunge the other foot back, and return to standing.
- After you rise from the Lunge position, bend over and perform a Rear Raise.
Review the Rear Raise for demonstration on the movement.
- Do not look at the ground.
- Use weight appropriate for the Lateral Raise or the Rear Raise.