- This exercise is meant to be performed on your hands. However if you have issues with your wrists, you can hold weights (shown) or on your forearms (not shown).
- Some women have issues with jostling movements like jumping jacks. You can perform low impact jumping jacks by bouncing on one leg while you kick the other one out, mimicking the jumping jack motion. Alternate sides.
- This exercise is meant to be performed on your hands. However if you have issues with your wrists, you can hold weights (shown) or on your forearms (not shown). Doing it on the forearms can be awkward.
- I do not recommend doing this over a dumbbell like I’ve done in the video. 😉 In fact, Please Don’t.
- Perform Low-Impact Side-to-Side jumps for knee issues
- When you land from your jump, land on soft knees. In other words, it will burn more, but you want to go immediately into your next squat. Landing on straight legs can cause too much stress on your knees, and ultimately cause unnecessary knee pain.
- I actually prefer weighted burpees. If you don’t feel like you have the hip flexibility to put your hands on the ground, try doing it with small hand weights.