Major Muscles Worked:
- Lie on your mat with your hands either by your hips or under your sit bone.
Your head is relaxed, and your legs are straight (ish)
- Lift your legs towards the ceiling, keeping them as straight as possible.
- (optional) lift your hips off the floor at the top of the position pushing your feet towards the ceiling.
- With control, lower your legs back towards the floor.
- Do not let your legs rest of the floor between repetitions
- Do not let your legs flop back to the floor.
- If this movement causes pain your back, don’t do it, or only work within the range of motion that is comfortable for you.