Major Muscles Worked:
Hamstrings, Calves, Glutes, Core
- Stand up straight, feet about hip width apart.
- Place your weight in your left foot, bend your right knee, and left your heel to touch your left buttocks
- Try to tap your right foot with your left hand
- Lower the right foot to the ground.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- Try to raise your leg in a controlled manner – using your hamstring to raise your leg – try not to use momentum to fling your foot up.
- Try to keep your core as straight and tight as possible – if you can’t touch your foot with your hand, do not use your upper body to make that adjustment – just do what you can.