Major Muscles Worked:
Lower Back, Glutes
- Lie down on your belly, on the floor or a mat.
- Place your hands underneath your chin.
- Bend your legs, separate your knees, but put your feet together so that they’re touching
- Keeping your upper body and arms on the floor, engage your glutes & push your feet towards the ceiling so that your thighs rise off the mat.
- Slowly, return to the starting position.
- It’s not a huge movement; don’t feel like you should be able to lift very high off the ground.
- Your range of motion is going to depend on your back flexibility.