- Stand with your feet hip width apart or closer at the top of your mat.
- Hold one dumbbell in each hand.
- Chest is up, shoulders are back.
- Start by bending over, and placing the dumbbells on the floor.
- Kick your feet back so that you are in a high plank position.
- Perform a push-up
- Perform the Renegade Row movement
- Jump your feet up towards your hands.
- Stand, taking the weights with you.
- This is a freakin’ HARD exercise! If the video seems a bit choppy, it’s becasue I edited out the valuable seconds that you didn’t want to watch me catching my breath!
- You can alternate the rowing motion (as I did in most of the sets) or you can do one side at a time (like I did in the 3rd set).
- As you tire, you could put your knees down in the push-up position, however I would raise them again for the row.