- Place an object 1-2 feet in front of you.
- Stand straight, shoulders back, weight throughout the foot.
- Lift one foot slightly off the ground. Point the fingers of that same hand.
- Chest up. Roll your shoulders back and down away from your ears.
- Look forward.
- At the same time, bend you knees and push your hips back.
- As you lower to the ground, slightly bend forward and reach with your pointing finger to touch your object.
- Reverse the movement.
- Make sure that your weight is on your heels and not the balls of your feet.
- Keep your back flat/neutral.
- Try to perform the movement 10 times without placing the elevated food on the ground to balance.